-
July 24th, 2001, 12:26 PM
#61
Inactive Member
OMFG! i can't believe i have to answer this one.... it was (cough)shaun cassidy(cough)
are you a morning person or a night owl?
-
July 24th, 2001, 01:59 PM
#62
Inactive Member
"hey Deenie wontcha come out tonight
the stars are shining like diamonds in the moonlight
hey Deenie you're the one.....i'm dreamin of"
HAHAHAHA!!! i didn't have that one, but my cousin did......my idol was Leif Garrett, had all his albums and posters wall-to-wall *dork*
(oh wait, i forgot i had Shaun's "Under Wraps" LP......i'd like to continue forgetting *G)
i am, without a doubt, a night owl! takes me half the day to wake up outta my stupor *L
next question: how are you?
-
July 24th, 2001, 02:05 PM
#63
-
July 24th, 2001, 02:52 PM
#64
Inactive Member
Why does life have to be so fucked up at times?
I know...live and learn....but does it have to be so tough?
Favorite place to think?
------------------
I am who I am and if you don't like me the way I am...TOUGH SHIT *S*
-
July 24th, 2001, 10:37 PM
#65
Inactive Member
in bed at night when my hubby is on the graveyard shift
do you have any tattoos?
-
July 24th, 2001, 10:54 PM
#66
Inactive Member
I have 3 tattoos at present....2 on my shoulder and arm, which I am going to add on to , and one on my hip...and I do plan on getting up to 3 more....but that is it for me
Do you have any peircings?
-
July 25th, 2001, 12:22 AM
#67
Inactive Member
Just my ears. One hole in each ear, and dont desire any more piercings. I would like one more tattoo though, besides the dolphin I have on my right "love hadle".
What Legacy or Life lesson of yourself, would you like to leave behind and pass on when you die?
-
July 25th, 2001, 12:30 PM
#68
-
July 25th, 2001, 05:08 PM
#69
HB Forum Owner
A bad habit i have is twirling my hair *L*...
if you could be one person(famous) for one day who would you be?
-
July 26th, 2001, 03:12 AM
#70
Inactive Member
hell yeah i would..but when im old tho..or the oldest theyed let me cuz..life would be so borin after that for me...how could you possibly top that...kinda like one year when i went to south beach,miami for memorial day week...thw whole summer sucked after that cuz i couldnt replicate the fun...okay......neXt
what really bad habbit do you have
------------------
wont you listen to me Sam he's a devil not a man and he spreads the burning sand with water......... cool.......... clear.......... water
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks